Yep, he's off and running again. Woke up this morning and got a lovely message from him, that's when the spark was lit. He turned and ran like puppy who had just been kicked. Do not ever insult someone when they can't defend themselves. And don't drag me into the middle.
I'm tired of this petty argument. I'm tired of the BS. So, I read his journal and these are my thoughts.
1. He is not immature for blocking all your accounts when you just did the same to me because you're butt hurt.
2. You can't talk non-aggressive, you don't know how.
3. You're the one dragging it out for 6 months.
4. You're selfish and think you can get away with whatever you fancy. "If he leaves things will be better. There won't be any lies." He shouldn't be bullied into leaving by an ass like you.
5. You're terms are unreasonable. Again, you're trying to control someone.
6. I'm tired of this BS from you. Dogi is my friend and I'll stand by him.
7. Yes, I'm just as guilty as you buy you started beating a dead horse with a stick so you asked for it.
8. You need to learn when to let go. I'll only forgive you if and when you say sorry for everything you've done to me and my friends. I'm letting go of you.
9. Stop beating the dead horse with a stick. It won't change cause you won't change.
10. Have a fucking nice day.
And that is all I have to say on the matter. Oh, and if any of his party wants to attack me, have at it. 'Cause stressing feels is really good reason too jump on someone. *sarcasm*